Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Sun is Out!

It's a lovely day here today. The sun is out, the birds and squirrels are romping in the back yard. And the little praying mantis that was clinging to the window screen to keep from being blown away has moved on.
I am somewhat hampered in my activities due to the special boot on my right foot to help heal a stress fracture. After several visits with the doctor, that was finally diagnosed this past week. For you Trekkers out there, think on the lines of a Borg foot! But I am coping; it's just one more thing to deal with.
I got the little garden flag returned to its holder and the potted plants back in place. Used the light-weight blower and cleaned off the porch and patio. Golfer will tackle the other stuff in the yard.
My next project for the day is to get Cecil's nails trimmed and get him brushed. Hermione and Cinder were very cooperative yesterday, but Cecil is a little guy (and sort of a wuss) (but we love him anyway!). Sooner or later he will forget that I have all the equipment waiting in the back room!
Onward we go!

No comments: