Monday, September 29, 2008

Just an Update

Hey, everyone!

I know I don't have many readers, but I hope you are all well and happy!

Things are getting better around here. As soon as I was no longer contagious, I went back to work. It's amazing how productive a person can be when a sign is posted on the door saying, "Cooties! Stay out!" (that's not really what I said on my sign, but you get the idea) :)

My foot is progressing slowly. The more I am up and moving around on it, the more it hurts, so I have to pace myself a bit more than usual. I'm up to #13 in the Janet Evanovich books! As far as the shingles, there is only occasional very mild itchiness. The spots are all healing now.

I ventured out on Saturday and tried to do a few errands and catch up on some things. Did stuff around the house yesterday. The zinnias out in our back yard were more dead than alive and I got them pulled up and then sat on the patio and cut off the pretty blooms and brought them in. Made a nice Fall arrangement.

Golfer was a little under the weather last week, but after a visit to the doctor and pharmacist, he's doing better now, too.

The furry kids are happy and are all sitting in open windows. It's a nice day here in Virginia today.

Take care of yourselves!

No comments: