Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is doing okay and staying safe. Les and I will be right here this evening, having some of our favorite snacks and watching a movie.

I have all the undecorating done.  Things have been sorted, carefully packed up, and put away.  I still have a couple items to get to the attic, but for now they are in the garage.  The outside things had to dry out since we had some rain.  Some cleaning has been done and the laundry caught up.  Although I do have to go to the laundromat to wash the king size Christmas quilt.  Fortunately, they have huge washers.  It will fit in our dryer, so I'll bring it home to dry.  That's on the list for sometime this week.

I have also finished up the year-end spreadsheets for our taxes for donations and medical expenses.  And caught up on a bunch of desk work and filing that sort of just piled up in the drawer while I was doing other more important things.

Les says he is "alright" whenever anyone asks.  He lost of lot of strength and energy and is taking care of himself.  Follow-up appointments are this week.

It's sunny, windy, and cold here.  That's pretty much the forecast for the week.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  God Bless America!

Happy New Year!

No comments: