Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Smile!

I hope everyone is doing well.  It's a busy time all over for a lot of you.  School starting, adjustments to routines being made, weather events to prepare for and clean up after.  Take care of yourselves and stay safe.

Larry and Violet came to visit us for a couple days.  It was great to have them here!  Thanks! 

Les and I are doing "okayish".  Trying to take care of ourselves and  keep up with things.

I have an appointment this week to meet the new doctor we have been "assigned" to.  Dr. Putland retired, and it is hard to adjust.  He was our doctor since the very early 1990's.  I will let you know how it goes with the new doctor. 

I just realized I never mentioned the MRI again.  It went well.  The good news is that they did not find any lesions, growths, or issues that were causing the hearing loss in my left ear.  I see the Audiologist again in October - first available appointment - to discuss what is next.  

It's hot and humid here.  As always, there is yard work I would like to get done.  But it is all going to wait until a nice cooler day when I feel like doing it. 😀

Life is good.  God Bless America!  And remember to smile!

Funny from I Can Haz Cheeseburger site.

No comments: