Thursday, April 13, 2023

Yay for Me! I've Been Doing This

A lot of the news we see and hear is awful.  So I am posting a great report that I found in the our latest  AARP Bulletin.  It is wonderful news!

BACON, EGGS, & COFFEE  

"Eating an extra 25 grams of protein a day was linked to a 14 percent reduction in the risk of hip fracture in women, according to research from the University of Leeds cited by Science Daily.  And an extra cup of coffee reduced the risk an additional 4 percent."

Remember to eat breakfast, or breakfast for dinner; whatever!  You need to take good news wherever you find it!

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

1 comment:

DoubleDAZ said...

I eat quite a few eggs, but have to watch my protein intake because of my CKD, so there are always pros and cons. Coffee is a no-no for me simply because I don’t like it. 😜