Monday, September 12, 2022

Recent Morning Sky


I hope everyone is doing well.  I took this picture a couple mornings ago.  This morning's sky is sort of gray and cloudy.  It rained during the night, but is trying to clear up now.  I thought this picture was a good one, worth posting. 😊

Les and I are doing alright.  We're keeping up with things.  There are a couple appointments this week.  Next week the "yard guys" are scheduled to come and aerate, seed, and fertilize.  We'll have some prep work to do out there before they come.

The girls tell me things are going okay at their homes.  Grandchildren are all busy with school.

I've finished up a couple projects I was working on around here.  It's about time to wash windows again.  Soon I will start the touch-up painting on our snowman that Les' Dad made for us many years ago.  I have started some Christmas shopping, but am far from done.  I believe this is going to be a year I miss my Columbus Day "finish line" goal.  When I was working, I always had Columbus Day off and would spend the day finishing up the shopping.  Of course, that was way before the appeal of online shopping. 😊🎄 I may work on that a bit today.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good!  God Bless America!

No comments: