Sunday, September 25, 2022

This Is How It Is

I often have help when I am working at the computer.  This is what it looks like. 


Angus sometimes thinks it helps if he presses a key, or adjusts the monitor. 😊


Finnigan just likes to be close.  He checks/empties the toy basket and then naps. 😊  This basket is frequently flipped over and toys are spread out.

They are in these positions right now as I am writing, even though I took the pictures yesterday.

Our weather is quite pleasant right now.  It's sunny, 80, and there is a breeze.  I went out and filled the bird feeder, and picked up some lint and fuzz from the dryer vent cleaning.  The ladies that did the work picked up most, but it's been windy since then and some smaller bits had accumulated in the corner of the patio.  Our vent exits up on the roof.

Les is still getting better.  I wish it was going faster for him, but he is "up and functioning".  Actually, he's watching football on TV right now.  🏈

I did morning stuff and cooked our breakfast.  We watched a movie and read the paper.  I used the elliptical.  So, all in all, life is good.  Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  God Bless America!

No comments: