Monday, December 7, 2020

Taking Care of Things

Our new stove and washer were delivered Sunday afternoon.  Old ones were taken away, new ones installed and are working great. We can actually hear the TV now if a load of wash is running!!

It is cold and raining here today.  The last I looked it was 37 and not supposed to get any higher today.  Let me repeat..... I do not do well in cold and damp weather.  But I am okay.

I saw our Dermatologist this morning for a recheck on a spot on my leg.  It was originally biopsied back in June and was benign.  I was told it would take a long time to heal because of what it is and it's on my lower leg.  It really hasn't healed much and I wanted it seen again.  I have two prescriptions and another appointment in two months.  Hopefully this medicine works. I really hope it stops the itching!

We have gotten a couple Christmas cards so far; no letters in them.  We used to do an annual Christmas letter every year but we stopped a few years ago. We do wish everyone health and happiness.  I don't usually read the "Sally Forth" comic in the Sunday paper, but yesterday's caught my eye and the last panel made me smile. And it is probably so very true for most of us.

Other than this, we're just keeping up with things and trying to stay safe.  I hope you are doing the same.

Take care and God Bless America!  Life is Great!

No comments: