Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Almost Christmas

I hope everyone is staying safe and taking care of themselves.  There just seems to be a lot more feelings this year.  It will be a quiet Christmas here at our home.  But as of right now we're all well and coping.

Les and I recently both had dental appointments; both went well.  He had a doctor's check-up and it went well also.  When the weather is good he gets to play golf.  We are keeping up with things and enjoying our decorations.  We are also watching all our Christmas movies. 🎄

The surgery for the Carpal Tunnel on my left hand is tentatively scheduled for January.  I'm in the process of getting things set up and registered, etc.  My right hand is doing well and there is just a little "off" feeling in two finger tips now.  

I think I have mentioned that we bought a new refrigerator.  We got a call and it is now delayed until March for delivery.  Our current fridge is still cooling and freezing, but as of yesterday the ice dispenser decided to quit.  Still makes ice, but it won't come out.  Go figure!  I'm going to bag some it up and just keep in the freezer.

Even though it is two days away, I want to wish everyone a safe and pleasant Christmas.  Have a happy one if you can.  And stay safe.

God Bless America! 

No comments: