Sunday, October 4, 2020

Just Checking In

 As always, I hope you are all well and staying safe.  Les and I are still trying.  

This has not been a particularly good week, but we are "coping".  Not going into details, but there will be more later.

It cooled off here to the point where the A/C has been turned off.  Have not had to turn the heat on yet, and as long as I am still comfortable in my sweatpants and sweatshirt, I am okay with that.  Today is only in the 60's and it's cloudy so I doubt we'll be opening the windows today.

We've been keeping up with things around the house.  The yard is looking good.  Les did yard work a couple days ago.  We have not had any leaf color changes around here except for brown, dried ones coming down. 


I had posted a picture of the pillows already, but I changed out the bedding, washed everything, etc. and have a different quilt on the bed for now.  The Anniversary Quilt needs to be washed but it has to be taken to the laundromat and I am not ready for that chore right now.  So it is nicely folded and safely bagged and in the closet.

You've seen mostly sunrise sky pictures that I've posted, but I took a different kind yesterday morning when I was out getting the paper.  This "Moon Set" was more beautiful than this picture.


Life goes on, it is good.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: