Friday, October 30, 2020

An Update

 My surgery went well.  I did not particularly like the nerve/muscle block that made my whole right arm feel like an alien thing flopping around, but it wore off in about nine hours. And I was okay dealing with it with a sling.  It did what it was supposed to do.  Immediately, the severe pain I had been having was gone.  I am getting feeling back into my fingers and I can use them.  My strength in my hand is not all back to where I hope it to get, but it is better.  The big bandage came off yesterday.  I have some bruising, a small incision and stitches.  And also have an itchy rash that I am sure is from the surgical scrub.  That happens with every one of my surgeries.  Sarna Anti-Itch lotion is being used.

Our weather was warm again and the A/C was on.  We got some wind and rain from TS Zeta.  Today is sunny and high in the low 50's.  The A/C is off again and the heat on again; 40's tonight.

We don't have much leaf color around here but the brown leaves are really coming down and piling up.

Remember to change your clocks tomorrow night.  Stay safe and God Bless America!  Life is good!

No comments: