Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Just the Usual

The news remains scary.  Covid 19 cases are rising.  Virginia is into Phase 3 of reopening now, in spite of the increased cases.  Masks are required, but so many are not following the laws for reopening.

But as for us, we are still being careful and trying to stay safe.  I devoted my time yesterday to some major cleaning.  In case any of you have never had any re-do work or drywall work done in your home, it makes a mess.  The dust goes everywhere!  No matter how careful everyone is and how much the workers clean after themselves.  But the cleaning is coming along.  I probably pushed myself a little too much yesterday, so I am making this a "lighter" day.  Still getting some things done though.

It's hot and humid, might rain later.  No golf for Les today since the base access for retirees was not increased due to the increase in Covid cases.  For now it is still M-T-F for base access for us.

It's a couple days early, but I hope everyone has a safe, and pleasant Fourth of July!  We have new pillow covers!  Thanks, Pam!


Stay safe!  Life is great!  And God Bless America!

No comments: