Thursday, July 16, 2020

Huh.

I hope everyone is well and staying safe.  Wear your masks!

It seems like the Internet is having a bad day today.  We heard about the attack on Twitter this morning and the Bitcoin scam.

Then, something that I totally expected, the Vera Bradley website shut down.  They have been hyping a new "Harry Potter" line for months.  This morning was the release time when the items would be shown and available for purchase.  I love Harry Potter and also Vera Bradley, but never intended to try seeing the items first thing.  So I was not disappointed.  But if you read the comments on Facebook, a lot of people were upset and angry.  What did they think would happen????  I have seen a couple pictures of some items and I have to say I am NOT impressed, and will not be spending what they ask for the style of purse that I like.  So that is that.

In other news, I decided today was a cleaning day.  The floors are done, the bed changed, laundry done, bathrooms scrubbed.  Les changed the air filters in the hallway and at the top of the stairs.  I even cleaned the filter over the stove.  A couple other little chores got done, too.

The temperature is in the upper 80's and it's about 70% humidity today.  Hot and humid as usual for this time of the year here.

Our Governor has increased enforcing wearing masks, so we'll see how that goes.  Something has to be done as the Covid 19 cases just keep rising.  According to the morning news, they are rising in almost every state now.  We continue to try to stay safe and take care of ourselves.  Some days seem to be easier than others.

We had our annual generator service and it is all checked out and ready for another year.  We have an electrician coming on Monday to do the work in the bathrooms.  We have a couple appointments scheduled for next week.  Hopefully, the one for my haircut will happen!

So, here we are.  Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is great and God Bless America!


Just a pretty picture of Bellows Beach that makes me smile with good memories.

No comments: