Thursday, June 18, 2020

Plumber is Here

Our plumber from Colonial Kitchens - yes, they also do bathrooms - arrived about 8:45 this morning.  Smaller bathroom is all done.  He's working on the master bath now.

We were up early and I got the usual morning stuff done.  Les had an early appointment so he got ready and left.  It went well.

The sun was out briefly earlier this morning.  Right now it is a little cloudy.  Everything is still wet outside from all the rain we've been having, but hopefully it will dry out.  At least the "chance" of rain in the forecast is getting smaller. 

On a happy note... I saw the first lightning bug of the Summer here last evening!  No way I could get a picture of the actual one I saw, but here is one from Bing.  I love seeing them flying around at night.


I hope everyone is well and staying safe, take care of yourselves.  Life remains great! 
God Bless America!

No comments: