Monday, April 6, 2020

Just Stuff

I hope everyone is being careful, staying in, and taking care of themselves and their families.  Les and I are doing okay so far.  And our girls say they are okay at their homes.

I mentioned before that some friends were doing Spring cleaning and I would be, too, if I was moving better and had less pain.  Some of those friends are really hunting for things to keep busy and getting odd jobs done.  One has cleaned out all their old alcohol and one has alphabetized her spice drawer.  Some are cleaning out closets.  One has been spending lots of time in her gardens.

We've been reading and watching movies.  Yesterday we cleaned the garage.  And by "we" I mean Les picked up and moved everything and I stayed out of the way and said "keep it" or "toss it".  😊  Nice to get that done!  We'll work on the shed sometime soon, too.

The sprinkler system guys were here and that is ready to turn on when we need it.

The A/C check was this morning.  All work done outside and he didn't come inside.  We did not have to touch anything or sign anything.  The A/C is ready when we need it, too.

Then we had a call from the people who do the power washing for us.  I had called several  months ago to get on their list for April or May.  I don't really think this is an essential service, but maybe he needs the money.  Regardless, he's coming on Friday and that work will all be outside, too.

The more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable I was about going to outpatient PT. Just didn't feel it was worth the risks.  I called and talked with them and have postponed for now.  I will continue to do all the exercises here at home.  They said to call when I was ready.


These Easter pillow covers have been cheering us up!  Thanks, Pam!

Stay safe and take care of yourselves.  Life is good!  God Bless America!

No comments: