Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Just Saying Hi!

I had a little setback over the weekend.  Physical therapy last Friday was a little too much and it aggravated nerves in my right hip and down my leg.  That is slowly getting better, and I am being careful.  I had PT again today and talked it all over with the therapist.  He says we will be more careful.  So far, so good.

We had some rain and we are due for some more, but right now it is a sunny 73.  Getting a little windy though. 

Les and I are keeping up with things around the house.  He has the yard looking very nice.  Our azaleas are blooming and they are very pretty.

Nothing much going on.  We're staying in, being careful.  I hope you are doing the same.

Life is great, even when stressful.  Stay safe and God Bless America!


p.s. I hate taking "selfies" 😊


No comments: