Sunday, January 19, 2020

Hey

Well, it's Sunday after a somewhat busier week.  I have finished my medicines and am feeling better and slowly getting back to normal, but that cough is still hanging on.  Next week I see a new Rheumatologist and hope to get some relief with the increased joint pain and muscle weakness I've been having.  I'll keep you posted.  (I'm sure there is no connection for any of this with my upcoming birthday!  LOL!!)

Our weather has been back and forth.  Today is sunny, cool, and breezy.  Tomorrow is supposed to be even colder according to Weather Channel.

As far as I know things are good at Pam's.

At last text, everyone at Jacquie's, except Jordan, is sick with flu/virus.  She said to stay away.  I said let us know if we can get anything and drop off at the door.

Our sweet little Cecil had his annual check-up and has been diagnosed with a heart murmur and failing kidneys.  He has always been easily stressed ever since we brought him into our family when he was about six weeks old (that was over fourteen years ago).  And when he gets stressed, he hides.  Lately though, he has been more sociable, and been sitting on my lap and getting up on the bed with us at night.  We had to take him for a second appointment for some x-rays and to try some fluid treatment.  That treatment did not seem to make any changes in anything.  And we've been told there is no cure.  So we are keeping him as happy and content as possible for as long as possible.

I've been catching up on some things around the house, some "desk work", and doing just a little cleaning out in a couple areas.  Also got caught up on the errands.

So, all in all, life is good.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: