Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sloooooowly Getting Back to "Normal"

Since my last post, I was feeling worse and went to see our doctor.  He said I had an acute sinus infection and respiratory congestion.  I had a bad headache that last at least five days, and much coughing.   I have been resting, drinking fluids, taking antibiotics, cough syrup, Mucinex, and Tylenol.  This has just wiped me out.  I am feeling better each day, and able to do more each day, but still have an awful cough.

The weather has been back and forth and it's been warm for a couple days.  Supposed to get cooler again soon though.

Les is doing okay but he still has a cough now and then, too. 

I got our new Valentine pillow covers on the pillows.  Thanks, Pam!


Life is great, stay safe!  And God Bless America!

No comments: