Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hey, All!

I hope everyone is happy and doing well.  Les and I have been recuperating.

I am slowly getting a little more energy.  I had a recheck appointment this past week and my sutures were taken out.  That was nice, they were starting to bother me.  My doctor says I am doing well, and I should keep doing it.  I go back in a month.  Supposed to stick to gentle movements and some gentle stretches.  The soreness is still there in my hip area and hopefully that bursa is growing back well.

Les' poison ivy/oak that he brought back from the golf trip is getting better slowly.  The culture the doctor did was okay but they still want to see him again this coming week.  And he has been to our GP doctor twice for "the crud" that he brought back, too.  Doc says it's allergies and Les has been miserable and coughing a lot.

So, basically, we are both just taking as easy as we can and taking care of ourselves.  We are getting the basics done around here.

The new sod is doing okay; better in some spots than others.  The yard is nice and green.

Kirk had to go in for some recall notice work; something about the tail lights.  Les and I made it to the Commissary; that was the first I had been in quite a while.

I am writing this post on my new Chromebook.  I had had my Surface tablet in for some service and it just isn't working right.  Les said he noticed I hadn't been using it much and he bought this new tablet for me.  I really like it.  Still figuring out how to do things on it, but I am getting there.

That's about it for now.  Life is still great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: