Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Just Thinking Happy Thoughts


I love cats and I love being by the ocean.  So this cute cat on a ship "speaks" to me and makes me smile even though I am not at the beach at the moment. 😊

The surgery last week went well after some initial issues with the hospital's new computer system that said I wasn't on the schedule.  But I won't go into that right now.  I've spent the week taking care of myself and resting.  And thinking happy thoughts.  I haven't thought much of the Penrose drain but that was taken out this morning and my doctor says things look good and should finish healing okay.

We have had rain almost every day, thunderstorms in the evenings, rained all last night.  It is a little cooler today, but still sticky.

Bikini and family will be coming for a short visit the end of the week.  We are all getting together for  Golfer's and my 50th anniversary!  Then we will pack up and leave on our road trip.  So there is lots going on around here.  I would like to be doing more but have instructions to be careful and nothing too strenuous. So things get done as they can.  (or not at all)  ðŸ˜Š

Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: