Sunday, June 11, 2017

Ah, Nature!

This pretty guy has been sitting on our porch all day.  He's alive, but does not want to move evidently.  I thought I would try to gently move him into the shady area under the shrubs but he is hanging on to the porch.


I've spent the day doing some cleaning and some errands and some odds and ends.  Just getting things done before surgery.

It was 95 and sunny when I was out doing errands.  Golfer came home from the course exhausted.  We are in for the rest of the day in the A/C!

Bikini spent the last few days at the big quilt show in Atlanta.  She says everyone is well.  Boxer and Bloomer had Water Sports Camp this past week.

Things at Nurse J's house are on the mend I hope.  Cutie Girl is getting over a strep infection.  Little Miss E also has strep and is cutting teeth.  And Nurse J woke up on her birthday with a fever and strep infection.  Meds all around!   Needless to say we are staying out of germ range but will gladly pick-up and drop off anything they need!

I will be out of contact for a bit.  We check in to the hospital tomorrow at 11:00 for my surgery.

Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: