Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Strange News

I admit, I skim through most articles in the newspaper.  My favorite section in the paper is the funnies. :)

But an article in last Saturday's paper caught my eye.  You all know I love cats, so when I saw "Cat-shaving mystery confusing Waynesboro" I had to read on!

Evidently someone is going around and shaving other people's cats.  The article said that so far, seven cats have been taken and their underbellies and legs had been precisely shaved.  The police Captain said that all the cats clearly had owners, were well-groomed and wearing collars.  And all of the cats were returned to their owners otherwise unharmed.  But the cats seemed "BOTHERED".  Well, duh!  I know our furry boys would be bothered about this, too.  It does not take much to bother a cat.

The police are not sure what crime is being committed, but cat owners in the area would like it to stop.   Geez.

So, here is a picture of Angus being only slightly bothered.


Stay safe, people.  Watch your cats.  And God Bless America!

No comments: