Thursday, May 11, 2017

Hello

I have not posted much lately.  "In a nutshell", I've been dealing with post-surgery complications that involved major pain.  I am slowly getting better and the physical symptoms are a bit better each day.  What I am having a problem with is being afraid.  I do not like being afraid.  But the pain was so bad that I am afraid it will happen again.  I am working on getting over this, but the feeling just won't go away.  I am still limited on what I can do and am being careful.  My doctor says this is going to take a while to clear up.  Sigh.

I can make phone calls though and have been keeping up with the desk work and scheduling things.  We have recently had our quarterly pest control visit,  the generator repair was completed, the annual termite inspection is next week.  I found someone to do our new mulch and that was done this week.  Looks great and smells wonderful!  We like shredded cedar.  :)  And I finally got my hair trimmed.  It needed it several weeks ago and I was otherwise occupied.



I was okay while Golfer went on the annual guys' golf trip to Myrtle Beach.  I watched TV and movies, read a lot, and played with our furry boys.  He had considered cancelling but I said "no!".  Nurse J is just a phone call away if I had needed anything.  So I rested and he had a good time playing golf with  his friends.

It is cooler and rainy again here.  I had to turn the heat on when we had a couple days only in the 50's and down to 40 at night.  It will be hot again soon.

I hope all is well with you all.  Life is good.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

p.s. New haircut

No comments: