Sunday, March 24, 2013

About Those Thoughts of Spring . . . .

My last post was so hopeful of Spring time!  Here is a picture taken today.  It has been gray and cold all weekend.  Started raining yesterday.  Turned to snow a couple hours ago.  Still snowing now. Sigh.  Golfer took this picture.  Notice the pretty Easter flag hanging there in the snow!  The pansies are completely covered.  I guess we'll see if they actually are "hardy" like the expert at the garden center said!

Golfer and I are doing okay. Obviously this weather is putting a crimp in any golf plans. 

We had the top repaired - new lift motor and parts - on Duke, the Mustang convertible.  Now I just need it to get warm enough to put the top down.

This is my last week to work.  As of March 29th I will be retired!  I will have some more to say on this subject later.

I hope all is well wherever you are.  Stay safe!

No comments: