Sunday, October 21, 2012

The "Babies" Are Getting Big!

I call this photo "We claim this bag and all that's in it!"

Angus and Finnigan are going to be big kitties when they are done growing.  Some small differences have developed and most of the time now I can tell them apart without looking for Finnigan's clipped tail hairs. They are always busy unless they are sleeping. 

A couple nights ago as Golfer and I got to a crucial part of a show we were watching, Finnigan unplugged the electronics.

They have a huge fondness for my bag that I use for going to the "Y".  Several times I have found things pulled out of it.  Once Angus was rolling around on my towel in the bedroom doorway.  And one time they dragged my "Turby-Twist" towel into the library and Cinder was sleeping on it in the cat bed!

I have also found one of my slippers in the library.

They frequently remove things from the top of Golfer's dresser.

Through all of this, Cinder and Cecil often give us looks that say "what were you thinking?"  But they are all lovable and life would be dull without them.

Stay safe!


No comments: