Sunday, October 21, 2012

Some Product Reviews

Hey, all!

I realize it's been a while since I posted.  I had things getting composed in my head, but life took over and they did not get written.  All is well here.  Golfer had a couple bad days where he didn't feel well, but he's fine now and out playing golf. 

Our weather is back and forth this time of year.  We've had some really cool days and then it will warm up, then cool down - back and forth. Today is cool and sunny and I had to turn the heat back on.  That did not stop me from going to the car wash with Duke (our Mustang) and then doing some detailing.

Here's a picture of our Fall decoration.  I can see it out the window from "my" chair!

So.  I have some comments on some new products.  Our Commissary has had some specials and intro offers on some things. 

I thought the Orville Redenbacher's white cheddar popcorn sounded good.  Don't bother.  It's nasty.  The corn itself was nice and fluffy, but the seasoning packet you get to sprinkle on it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Don't bother with the Bruce's baked sweet potatoes in a can either.  Also nasty.  As Golfer said, they looked like something we would clean up from the kitties. And they also leave a nasty taste in your mouth.

On a positive note though, Golfer received a small bag of Herr's mini sourdough pretzels in a goodie bag at a tournament.  He said they were the best he had ever had.  Not as rock hard as most are.  We've been looking for them ever since and have not found any to purchase, but the search will continue.  I have found them online, but I'm reluctant to purchase a whole box of them!

Bikini and family are doing well, even if they are a bit stressed.  All their new furry kids are still adjusting to each other and some days are better than others.

NurseJ and family are doing well.  Their bathroom "re-do" has just been finished and it looks lovely!

Take care and stay safe!

No comments: