Friday, July 27, 2012

Yep, We're Still Here!

I just realized it's been a while since my last post.  Things have been busy and time flies right along!  And add to that the extremely hot and humid weather that just sucks the energy right out of a person and well . . . . nothing got written!

But Golfer and I are fine.  The furry kids are all doing great.  They are all getting along well, and the little ones are growing and still as feisty as ever!  Maybe even more so as they get into something new every day.  But gee, they are lovable!  They do so many cute things and move so fast it's hard to get pictures though. 

Last weekend Bikini and family came for a visit!  It was her 20th high school reunion weekend.  In between reunion activities we worked in some family time and Nurse J and family came too!  It was great to get everyone together.  To be honest though, I am not totally convinced that the kids liked the roasting of marshmallows as much as the adults!

Golfer and I had to get new tires put on our Mustang.  Seems like it's always something.  Now we're waiting for the work to be scheduled for the installation of a new generator.  That will give lots of "peace of mind" during our stormy weather around here.  The yard is holding it's own for now in spite of the weather, but I'm not sure I want to look at the next water bill. 

It is almost August and that means Summer is starting to wind down although the hot weather will certainly last a lot longer.  Boxer and Bloomer start back to school in Georgia August 1st.  BeyB will be starting high school after Labor Day.  Seems impossible!  Sees like they were all just tiny babies!

I had one of my semi-annual eye appointments this week.  All is okay, except I need new glasses.  It's been a couple years.  Thank goodness for insurance!  They've been ordered.

That's about it from here.  Time to get busy.  Stay safe!

No comments: