Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's been a busy day here! Since Golfer and I are going to dinner with friends tomorrow evening, we decided to cancel our plans for a movie and dinner out today. First off, there's not really a movie playing that I really want to see. And secondly, we're going to dinner tomorrow night. So on the way to work this morning, I stopped at Wal-Mart and bought candy! We're all set now. Let the Trick-or-Treating begin!

BeyB is now over the age limit for the festivities, but she's coming over to help hand out the candy. And since Nurse J finally has a couple days off, all three of them are coming over for burritos for supper.

Of course, Boxer and Bloomer are Trick-or-Treating in Georgia. Can't wait to see pictures of them in their costumes!

I want to get back into some semblance of my "old routine", so Golfer and I went to the "Y" after lunch. Felt good to be back in the pool. But for some strange reason it seemed to make my foot hurt. That is very unusual, because normally being in the water makes everything hurt less. This will be discussed at my physical therapy appointment on Wednesday. I figure I'll have PT one day a week and get to the "Y" and do my own stuff twice a week for a while and see how it goes.

Now we're home, the laundry is running, and all is well. It's getting dark and cloudy and is supposed to rain. And it doesn't look like it's going to hold off to do that until after the Halloween fun. Raincoats over costumes reminds me of when we lived in Colorado and NurseJ's and Bikini's costumes had to fit over heavy coats! Seemed like there was frequently snow for Halloween.

I'd better go get started on dinner prep, so have a great evening and stay safe!

No comments: