Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Friday!

There really isn't too much new going on here, but I want to get back into the habit of posting more than once every couple months! So --- HI!

I had physical therapy yesterday and had some increased pain last evening and during the night. I cannot shake the fear I have of the extreme pain coming back. Every time there's a new twinge and pain, I worry. This was not the first time it's happened after a PT session though, so I know there's a connection. The therapist is very good and very patient. Everyone there keeps reminding me that I'm a special case since I had two major things going on within a very short time and the therapy for each thing works against the other. So I have to be careful about what I'm doing. Things are better this morning though.

The golf course is open again after the hurricane, so Golfer is getting to play this morning. I'm happy about that.

I have some laundry running and got the bed changed. We did some cleaning yesterday so things are pretty well under control.

I actually just got home from my first solo shopping trip. I took a walk through Wal-Mart! I only go there early in the mornings when I do go because I don't like crowded places. It went well. I had a couple things to look for. When I replaced our dishes last year, I picked the simple, classic white Correlle line. Wal-Mart sells the major pieces individually. Good thing, too! They do not bounce when dropped on our tile floor! It was time to restock a few pieces. On the way home from there I went by the ATM and the mail drop box. So for me lately, I've had a busy morning.

Golfer did the yard work yesterday. Things are looking pretty good, but it's been a hard Summer for the grass. Too hot and either too little rain or too much. But it's green and neat and the new landscaping that happened around the time of my surgeries looks nice. McDonald Garden Center did a good job. Golfer has kept the geraniums out front watered and they look good. Usually they are still blooming past Thanksgiving around here.

It's getting cloudy and a little dark. I think it's supposed to rain later. I hope everyone has a nice long weekend! Stay safe!

No comments: