Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hey, All

Hope all is well with all of you.

I'm just sort of hanging out around the house today doing odds and ends. You know, a little laundry, a little cleaning, packing my bag for the hospital, etc.

Our area seems to be stuck in a time of "scattered" storms. There was a big one the evening of the 4th and it cancelled a lot of fireworks scheduled for the area. A small storm came through the area this morning and cut short the round of golf that Golfer was trying to get in. I felt bad about that since he's going to miss a few rounds while he's taking care of me after the surgery.

He got a picture taken with his camera of the crown molding.

And here's a picture of our new lamp. (see the last item on my last blog post) This replaces the tall lamp that looked like a man's necktie. At least that's what it looked like to me. I had really liked it. This new one coordinates well with some of the artwork and the colors in the room. And hopefully it will be up to the task of coexisting with healthy, active cats! The previous one was not up to the challenge! And let me just say that Hermione is being watched like a hawk! She has to re-earn my trust!

So that's how it is here. Not a lot of news, just wanted to say "hey" since it will be a few days before I'm back on the computer.

Stay safe!

No comments: