Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fine Tuning


Hey, all!

I hope all is well with all of you! We've been keeping busy here. Finishing up some household projects and upkeep, and I have finally !! gotten all the piles moved out of the library and put away! I've hung a couple things in the bedroom, so I took a couple more pictures in there. We really like the new furniture.

The first picture is my dresser. To the left of the closet is the small cabinet that was Mom's. It has little keepsakes and things on the shelves. You can also see the new clothes hamper in the corner.

Then I took one of Golfer's dresser and you can see his autographed picture of Erin Gray!

It's been warming up again here and has gotten muggy. The A/C is back on. There was some rain last evening and is supposed to be more today, but so far just off and on cloudy. I worked in the yard for a while and tidied things up. Seems like there are always weeds to pull up!

I finally finished the new shelf liner project in the kitchen, so that's all done. Hooray!

So all is calm here right now. Take care and stay safe!

No comments: