Saturday, May 7, 2011

Darn Time Has Been Flying Again!

Hey, all!

It's a lovely sunny day here in Virginia. I might get to turn the heat off again! It got so cool a few days ago that it had to be turned on again. We had a few thunderstorms lately, but nothing major in our immediate area. The yard is green and things are growing.

We have a delivery date for next Tuesday for our new bedroom furniture! As soon as it gets in place Golfer and I will be busy putting things away and sorting through clothes. The other new furniture probably won't be delivered until the first part of June.

My work has continued to be busy. Quite frankly, some days at the church it's a mess. The church is in a major period of transition and change. I'm hanging in there for now.

Golfer had the opportunity to go on a golf trip with some friends and he had a great time. I'm glad he got to go. While he was away, I did some things around here like relining the kitchen cabinet shelves and did some extra cleaning. I also read a couple good books. I did practically no cooking - just did a pot roast with lots of veggies the first day he was gone and that was dinner for several evenings.

I wish a happy Mothers' Day to everyone! You either are a mother or you have a mother, so have a good day. I've been coping with some emotions since this is the first year without my Mom. I found this picture while going through some of her things recently.

We miss you Mom.

Stay safe everyone.

No comments: