Monday, August 30, 2010

BUTTERFLIES!

I had a lovely morning sitting out on the lawn by the dunes grass watching the water and waves. There were only a couple other people in the pool while I was in exercising and swimming. The water was cool, but nice - it's been getting in the high 60's at night but warming up to near 90 during the days.

While I was sitting out there, there was a steady flow of butterflies. There were yellow ones, green ones, and some dark orange and brown ones. All sizes. They seemed to like the flowers that were close to where I was sitting and several times they almost landed on me! They were beautiful!

Also saw a flock of pelicans fly over and dip down into the water.

No surfers out today. maybe they had to go back to school.

My friend, GW, arranged to have a car today and caught up to me as I was heading down to the beach. She asked if I wanted to go shopping with her. I thanked her, but was already in the mind-set for the water.

This evening we will all be heading to the Convention Center for the 19th Hole of the tournament. Food, entertainment, vendors, new golf equipment to check out!

Stay safe!

No comments: