Monday, November 16, 2009

GETTING BACK TO NORMAL

It's Monday!

The garbage has been picked up. The recycle bin has been emptied. We still have the bags of yard debris sitting out there waiting, but I'm sure the trucks will get to it soon.

Golfer had a normal work schedule today back in his regular building. The flood water did not get in during the storm, so all is well there.

I had a busy day with extra work at the Church, and an emergency visit to our dentist. In the midst of the storm I had a tooth break. A back molar that has had a filling in it for probably forty years or more. Old "Doc Cotton" put that filling in. Our current dentist said that the filling was very sound, it was the tooth that had broken and he thought he could fix it. So that was good.

I had the third injection in my knee this afternoon. It felt like it was a bigger needle this time. I'm sure it was the same size they've been using, but I just felt it more. But all is okay.

So, here we are. All is well. I hope things are going well for all of you!

Stay safe!

No comments: