Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY DAY BEFORE MOTHERS' DAY!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mothers' Day!

I'll be calling my Mom, who lives in Ohio, tomorrow. She's turns 100 this year and she doesn't "do" computers so she won't see these wishes here.

All is well with us. Today it's hot and muggy and getting ready to rain some more even though the sun is out right now. We've had at least eight days with rain off and on. Things are soggy. The grass needs to be mowed and all that rain did not slow down any weed growth. I considered doing a a little yard clean-up today, but like I said, it's hot and muggy. Tomorrow is only supposed to be in the 70's. That's more conducive to yard work in my opinion. So today has been filled with doing laundry and doing errands and doing some cleaning.

Golfer and I saw "Wolverine" this past week. Very good movie. If you liked the X-Men movies, you should like this one. There are a few new movies coming out soon that we want to see. The new "Star Trek" might be the next one. I believe Bikini and Brief are seeing it today. I'm anxious to hear their opinions.

I ran into Nurse J while out doing errands; we had a short chat in Sam's Club. All is well with them.

Stay safe and have a good weekend!

No comments: