Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Hey!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying cool.  Good luck with that!

We had a slight break in the temperature here a few days ago.  It was a brief break, but it was enough for me to go out really early and get the front shrubs trimmed and the area cleaned up.  Looks a lot better!  And Les got the mowing done.  I'm so glad we bought the riding mower a few years ago.

I have had several interactions with AI chats or whatever you want to call them.  I would like to say they are not helpful.  After multiple attempts to get help, I finally got a live person.  Unfortunately, she was evidently in another country.  I had no idea what she was saying with such a strong accent.  I asked for her to transfer me to someone else and she said she couldn't.  She just talked slower and louder.  That did not help much.  So, here is a word of customer service advice to all companies:  Please make sure your employees can speak clearly and be understood before you put them on the phone!  I have no idea if she has taken care of the problem or not.  BTW, this was with Amazon.  And if I could get another live person, I would tell them this myself. 😊

I don't know if Finnigan thinks it's cooler under the ottoman, but he has started resting there.  Sometimes he has toys under there, too.

Angus has been more of a lap-sitter lately.  Here's a close-up from the other evening.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe. Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: