Thursday, March 9, 2023

Gearing Up


Given the state of things in our world over the past few years, I have gotten into the habit and routine of doing as many of our errands as possible remotely.  By that, I mean I use drive through transactions whenever possible and I shop online.  If I do need to go into a store, I go as early as possible.  

Recently I had to do several errands that involved going into stores and being around  more people than I would like to be around.  So I geared up.  I put on this shirt.  When I got in the car, I cranked up my recorded CD of Helen Reddy and listened to "I Am Woman".  The trip went well and all was accomplished.  

You just have to do what you have to do and do it the way that works for you.  😊

Stay safe people.  Life is good.  God Bless America!

No comments: