Friday, June 10, 2022

Ha! No, We Didn't Fall Off the Face of the Earth!

We have been busy and I would have made some posts, but I can not do it on my tablet.  So I had to wait.

Les and I went to Z's High School graduation!  We are very proud of him.  He graduated with honors will be attending Kennesaw State College.  Here he is with Pam, his very proud Mom.


We were at Pam's for a few days and after the graduation ceremony, we left the next day for Murrell's Inlet.  It was time for the Military Retiree's Golf Tournament.   We had a nice time and got to visit with friends.  But as nice as it was, it was exhausting.  Uncomfortable hotel beds, and some other issues.  But it was a nice trip.

We're back home and have been catching up.  Jordan took care of our furry boys and the house and all was well with that.  The boys were happy to have us back though.

We've done yard work and cleanup, errands, desk "stuff", gone to appointments, and just generally been taking care of things.

You know I love sky pictures, and I tried to take one every morning.  Couldn't post them while there, so you'll be seeing some I think are especially pretty in future posts.  But here are a couple for now. 😊


And this one was taken at the start of an evening storm.  Awesome!  


Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good, even with challenges.  God Bless America!

No comments: