Friday, March 25, 2022

A Note to Corporate Starbucks


Dear Starbucks,

I love your coffee.  I need your coffee. I want your bold, dark roast coffee.

For the love of all that is holy, please get some new brewing machines for the Kiln Creek, Virginia, store!!!

It's just a heck of a thing and a huge disappointment when you go for your coffee and they have none.  This has happened several times recently.  The Baristas are frustrated and working hard.  They can make the "frou-frou" coffees (my term) but can't brew hot coffee for the few of us who just want COFFEE.  I've gotten the pour-over that they have willingly made for me.  It tastes good, but isn't as hot, and there is a long wait.

It is true that I could just make the Starbucks at home.  That is the only kind of ground coffee that I buy.  But going to the shop is a treat I look forward to several times a week.

So, please, please!!  Get them new brewing machines!

Thank you!

No comments: