Saturday, August 18, 2012

Furry Kid Pictures

I've been asked when I would be posting more pictures of the new furry kids.  Well, they're cute as anything and move so fast it's hard to get pictures.  So here are some of them after they've romped, run, jumped and hurled themselves around the house!

First one is Angus.



Finnigan is between leaps in this pose.















Third one is of both of them  trying to sleep where my silk hydrangeas USED to be!















This fourth one is of Finnigan.  He likes to sleep in this chair while Golfer and I watch TV in the evenings.















And just so they don't feel left out, I'm including pictures of Cinder and Cecil. They're still just as cute as ever!  They all cooperate in many things and you can see Cecil is on the large doily that is supposed to be on the antique sewing machine!  Cinder says all these boys are wearing her out!

Stay safe and keep your furry kids safe, too!



















No comments: