Sunday, February 26, 2023

Just Saying Hi!

 


No, I have not gotten pansies for our porch yet. But the days of 70's and 80's temperatures are making me very anxious to do just that! These are from a couple years ago. We have leaf buds coming on our Hydrangeas. The day lilies are putting up leaves. One of our younger trees is getting bloom buds. Around our area Daffodils are blooming, the Pink Bud trees are blooming. And pollen season is getting an early start. And temps are back in the 50's.
Les is working on getting better. This is a very slow process and we appreciate your good thoughts and prayers. He sees the Infectious Disease doctor this week and also sees the speech therapist.
I had my annual checkup last Monday. All was well except Dr. P. found I had another UTI. I am one of the few people who get them without any major symptoms, so I don't always know. But I am on antibiotics now. Unrelated to that, I have had a couple days of not feeling well, being extremely tired and achy, and I had one of the worst headaches ever. But today I woke up with no headache and my energy is back, so it is a good day!

Pam's deck repairs being done by a contractor are finished. Just a few other things to finish up I think. She says they are doing alright there.

Jacquie is having a hard time keeping everyone healthy at her house. This has been a really tough year for school kids. It's just one virus after another going around at the schools. The girls have been sick quite a few times. This latest they are dealing with is all three have RSV. I've offered to do drop offs if they need anything.

Relatives in Ohio have been sick, too. So there are germs everywhere and it doesn't seem as if any of them are going away.
Take care of yourselves and stay safe. Les is reading and I'm catching up on computer "stuff". I've done some laundry and some other chores and cleaning. Life is good, even when frustrating.

God Bless America!

No comments: