Saturday, October 22, 2022

Hey!

We've had a few other things going on here, but I think Les is feeling a bit better.  In a previous post I mentioned his leg giving out and the issues with that.  He also developed another problem and is currently taking some antibiotics.  We are at a stage now where he is using a cane, has no fever, and his appetite is better.  His MRI is tomorrow, with a follow-up appointment with the Ortho Doc next week.

I had a couple optical migraines with a bad headache that lasted two days.  In case you are not familiar, an optical migraine causes various vision problems.  In my case I get squiggly pixelated lines that move across my vision.  My doctor says there isn't anything to do for them.  Sometimes there is a regular headache and sometimes not.  The only good thing is that they don't last long.  I am feeling better now.

We had frost the other morning and things have cooled down here.  The sun is out today and I may go out and do a little cleanup in the front.  Leaves are starting to fall down faster.  But at the same time, we have Azaleas and Hydrangeas blooming!

I've been trying to keep up with things and am working on a few extra projects.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good even when challenging.  God Bless America!

No comments: