Saturday, December 4, 2021

Mr. Gnome's Garden is Ready!


I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.  Les and I are doing okay here.  He is out on the golf course right now.  It's a nice sunny day and headed for the lower 60's today.

I have had a good morning.  Our paper was late, but when it did show up it had the Sunday funnies and ads in it!  I read the paper and finished my coffee and then got busy.  It was time to clean the master bath shower; that is all done now.  I also have done some laundry and a few other odd jobs.  Best part was talking with Pam when she called.  She says they are okay at her house.

I haven't heard from Jacquie yet today.  Will check on them in a bit.  Cutie Girl and Little Miss E got their second doses of Covid vaccine yesterday.

Life is good.  Take care of yourselves.  God Bless America!

No comments: