Friday, February 26, 2021

Checking In

I hope you are all well and coping with life as it is.  Some days it is hard to be motivated, but I remind myself to keep moving.

Since I last posted, our weather has had warm sunny days and then some colder rainy ones, and gone back and forth.  Today is a colder, gray, cloudy one that is supposed to have rain starting again this evening.  And it's supposed to rain all weekend.

I've been keeping up with things around the house.  On those nice sunny days, I've been outside a bit soaking up vitamin D. Yesterday I took our TLX to the car wash; she needed it!

Our friends and family are in various stages of getting the Covid vaccine.  Some are done with second doses, some can't even get on waiting lists yet.  It's a slow process.  Les and I go next week for our second doses.

Gas prices are rising.  We both filled up the cars this week and mid-grade was $3/gal. 

Last year, I did not put out our Easter decorations at all.  What with being in pain, then having surgery, and Covid starting to spread, I just didn't get motivated to do it.  But since we are now in Lent I got our box out.  Les' Dad had made these sweet bunnies for us.

 

I recently read a quote that should make us all think.          

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living."
                                                      Author unknown

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Remember life is good.  God Bless America!

No comments: