Friday, January 29, 2021

Hello!

It's been longer than I thought since I've posted.  We have been keeping up with things and trying to stay safe.   I have remembered advice that I've tried to follow since I was a little girl.  It's not always easy to do though. I'm sure you've heard this before: If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything.  This is true, but sometimes you just have to speak up.  And that needs to be done very carefully, especially in our world today.

But anyway.... Les and I are doing okay.  We have appointments for our first doses of Covid vaccine next week.  We go to our GP doctor's office for those. 

I have had a birthday.  Thank you to all who sent me good wishes on Facebook!

We had snow yesterday.  Today is nice and sunny but it is still not getting warmer than the low 30's so some of the snow is still here.  I took this picture yesterday morning.

We had our first Cronuts this morning.  Les heard of Emily's Donuts in Williamsburg.  So we got up and went before breakfast, got them, stopped at Starbucks and got coffee, and came home.  The donut shop is small but they had a large selection.  Looked like they were taking all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe, too.  The Cronuts were delicious! 

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  God Bless America!  Life is great!

No comments: