Friday, January 1, 2021

Done

The undecorating has all been done for a few days, inside and out.  We have everything put away.  Cleaning has been done.  I even got out one afternoon and did a little bit of yard work.  There is more to be done, but it is cold and rainy and it will wait.  

The final bit of undecorating was the bed.  When I changed the bed I put the Christmas quilt away and put the Anniversary quilt back on the bed and swapped out pillow covers.  

I geared up one recent morning and spent a little bit of time doing a couple necessary errands.  I also  got the grocery shopping done.

Several posts ago I mentioned I had the surgery for my left wrist scheduled to relieve the carpal tunnel issues.  The rise in Covid cases, the variant Covid spreading, and the post-Christmas surge caused me to reconsider.  I have cancelled the surgery for now.  I will tough it out a while.  As much as I would like to get the surgery done, it is not worth the risk to Les and me for me to do it now.  Fortunately, the left side is not as bad or nearly as painful as the right hand was.

Boxer and Bloomer are recuperating from wisdom teeth removal surgery.  Not a great way to spend their school break, but no one is going anywhere anyway. 😒 They are doing better.  Pam says they are all doing okay and the undecorating is all done at their home.

Jacquie says they are all doing okay and their undecorating is all finished, too.  The girls are keeping busy and school will start again soon.

Les is playing golf when the weather is cooperating.  We continue to distance, wear masks, and try to stay safe.

Take care and you all stay safe, too.  God Bless America and Happy New Year!  Remember, life is great!

No comments: