Sunday, October 1, 2017

Ahhhh!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here.  The sun was out, the humidity was lower, the windows were open.  This morning it was low 50's when we got up.  It's a little bit cloudy and still just a bit too cool to open the windows again yet. 

I've been taking care of some errands and some odds and ends around the house.  I got to the farmer's market and bought a few pumpkins and gourds and that finishes up the exterior Fall decorating for us.  😊  (I took the picture from the side because I didn't want to step on the dirt chunks from the aeration)


We watched several new shows last evening.  Some are keepers, others probably not - at least for me.  We usually give them a couple episodes to see if we want to keep watching.

Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: