Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a Difference a Week Makes!

Almost a week ago we were having a snow day and everything was covered in snow and ice.


Today it's almost 80 out and we're enjoying warm, sunny weather. We know it won't last, but it's great while it's here.


Golfer is...playing golf. He and his golf buddy are enjoying the pleasant weather in a weekend tournament in Williamsburg.

I have been been enjoying getting things done outside. BeyB was here with me yesterday and she helped with the yard work. We have new mulch scheduled for delivery and spreading at the end of the week and I wanted to get the areas weeded and cleaned up. BeyB collected a couple large garbage bags of ginkgo balls and pine cones with her efforts! Where do they all come from????? And given my ability to trip and fall down, I hate walking on them! So that was a big help from her.


We also did important stuff like scrub bird poo off the deck and arrange the chairs. And plant the new pots I bought. I saw these and just loved them! Ordinarily I would see them and not buy them. Then think about them for a while and in a month or so decide to get them and they would be gone. For some reason, these I bought as soon as I saw them!
I hope you're all happy and having weather as nice as we are having! Stay safe!

No comments: