Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back and Forth and Back and Forth!

Humph. It is COLD again here. And raining. I knew the nice warm weather wouldn't last long at this time of year, but this is still an annoying change. We need the rain, but does it have to be so cold????

It's been a busy week. Golfer was a little "under the weather" and saw our doctor. I believe he has whatever is going around at the moment. He's feeling a little better, but not over it yet. I had an appointment with my rheumatologist. Nothing new there, except I am scheduled for a bone density test; it's a few years since my last one.

I've been busy around the house. I got some more painting done on the woodwork and did the touch-up painting in the small bathroom. Right this minute I'm taking a break from staining quarter-round. Golfer and I are working on that again today since it is definitely not golf weather today. When he gets another batch cut I'll go back out and do the staining and coating with polyurethane. Things are coming along.

We have a friend at church who does landscaping and we had him come and prune our crape myrtles and spread the hardwood mulch. He does a great job. Also does any weeding I've missed and tidies everything up. I felt bad that he was doing this yesterday in the cold wet weather, but he also coaches track and he had on his waterproof hurricane track suit and said it could have been worse! The yard looks good and I'd take a picture, but like I said, it's cold and raining!

Cable Guy hurt his back and he's been seeing the doctor all week. Feel better soon, Cable Guy! Nurse J has been busy with work. BeyB has had some SOL testing at school.

Bikini's family is getting over a round of colds and whatever is going around in Georgia. Feel better soon down there, too!

More later! Stay safe!

No comments: