Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey, all!

Things are gradually looking a little more normal around here. I've had a little extra time for the unpacking and putting away and cleaning this week. Golfer has been TDY to Utah. While he's been having fun getting stuck in the snow out there, I've been busy working on the house and catching up. Also, no cooking this week. The first day he was gone I made a BIG pot of vegetable soup - not one of Golfer's favorites, so I don't make it often. I do not have a problem eating the same thing more than once so that was easy. Whenever I was ready to eat, I heated up soup!







Anyway, I thought I'd try posting some pictures. We're not done yet, but you can get the idea I think. Golfer still has the molding or quarter-round to stain and install all around. First is the dining room.









Then a view of the accent tile around the hearth.






Then a view of the kitchen. This is a good look at the tile floor.




Then a shot of the accent area we designed for the foyer.


And finally one of the living room. When we get all finished and everything is in place, we'll take some more pictures.
It's cold again here and breezy, but the sun is out. Golfer returns this evening.
Stay safe and enjoy the weekend!


























No comments: